Saturday 8 March 2008

Who inspires me???

Maite,
she is a friend since we were in kinder. I like her a lot, she is a really good friend. We can talk about stuff that we both like and it is really cool. It is nice to know that you have someone apart from your family to trust. She inspires me to be a honest and sincere person. I like to spend time with her, when it is her birthday, we go to the cinema and usally we have lots of fun.
Here in the Edron I have incredible friends too. I like to hang out with them. They are really nice, fun, unique, comperhensove, creative and sincere persons.

My Brother
He inspires me to have fun. He is an incredible person, he is most of the time relaxed or laughing. Most of the things many people would care or worry about, for my brother they are simple, maybe because he is so young. When there is a problem he just gets over it, or he finds the way to fix things. I like to be with him, specially when we start to tell jokes and we get into a silly mood, that is fantastic.

Isabel Allende, she is an incredible writer. She inspires me to travel through all the world by her books, which have different and interesting settings that make you want to travel. When I first read one of her books, it immediately cought me inside it. I admire her, I really didn´t know that someone could have such creative and original imaginataion. I couldn´t understand that she could write a new story when in the world there are lots of tales and stories that is hard to make a new one which is original, but she did, that is what surpises me, how much imagination can get to.

My neighbour
He is a 4 year old boy. I like him very much because he inspires me to become a small girl again.
I usually not am with young people, the younger one was my brother, but now it is him.
He also makes me feel like a babysitter it is really fun, because of his young age the way he tells or explains thing is really funny, for example, he says that when he grows up he wants to be a chef so he will ask for a kitchen to Santa. Those kind of things reminds me when I was younger and it is really nice.

The Beach, it is a place that inspires me to be calm, in peace and relaxed. When I am there, it inspires me to enjoy the waves of the sea, the wind, the sun and the sky!

by Montse Ayala 8C

No comments: