Monday 10 March 2008

who inspirates me?

hi, i'm chant from yr 8 group C and i am going to tell you who inspirates me and why.
well, there are many persons who inspirates me, one of them is my sister named Natalia. she inspirates me because i like her possitive attitude, ost of the time she's happy and she always trying to help me, so when i think of her i get like a kind of inspiration thata nobody cause on me.
other two are my parents because they are always helping me, although we have different ways of thinking they make me feel happy when i'm with them, and when i am in a big hole they inspirate me and give me the strenght to get out of it.
my friends inspirate me a lot because i know that they will be there at any time for me when i need them so they give happiness and inspiration.
and some teachers because when i make a quite poor work or project they tell me what i could improve so in the next work or performance or whatever they asked me to do, i use that inspiration that they gave me and i make a really great work.
so those are the people that inspirate me most of the time.
Chant or Santiago Padilla

No comments: