Monday 10 March 2008

People who inspire me. By Carolina S.

Many people inspire me. Some of them are:
My sister because she is always energetic,happy and fun to be with.She is there when I need her the most and always has the right andvice for every situation. She makes me happy and want to try new things.
My friend Montse because she is very kind, nice and an excellent friend. She inspires me because she never gets blue and is happy every day!!She makes me think things over to see if they are worth being angry or anguished about.
Angelina Jolie because she is so strong and brave. She inspires me because even though she already had a big family she went out there and adopted kids that needed love and care! Also because she makes the right decisions about helping others.
My primary teacher Sara because she was so full of life and always pushed us forward and supported us on the way. She inspires me because she was a special and wonderful teacher that did the best things for everyone.
Carolina S.

No comments: